Ingredients: oil, boiled potato , onion, garlic paste, red chilli powder, garlic cloves , peanuts, roasted, besan, soda, salt, Green chillies
- Take oil in a pan, add hing, Roast together.
- chop onion and Green chilli-garlic paste and saute them together
- Now add boiled potatoes, turmeric powder, a tsp of salt, red chilli powder .
- Mix them well
- Add lemon juice to the mixture
- Put oil in a pan
- Mix them well and add roasted peanuts
- Now add tamarind and grind them to get a paste.
- take a bowl and add besan, soda.
- Dip the potato balls completely in to the besan mix .
- Fry till golden brown.
- Take buns and put green chutney,the masala pakodas
- Serve with the garnishing of fried green chillies on top of it
Ingredients: Split Black Gram, Yoghurt,salt,lal mirch, oil , ginger chopped,basin , fresh coriander
Wash and soak dal in four cups of water overnight.
2. Grind dal to a smooth paste.
3. Heat oil in a Pan. Drop batter in tablespoonfuls in it and fry until light golden.
4. Whisk yogurt well
5. To serve, place bhallas on a plate and cover with yogurt. Sprinkle roasted cumin powder.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves
Ingredients: 1 Pav packet, 4 tablespoon Kasuri Methi, 4 table spoon paav Bhaji Masala(MDH), 3 medium sized Potato, 250 gms Frozen Peas, 4 medium sized Tomato, 2 Carrots, 4 medium Size Onion, 1 Amul Butter(250gms), 1 table spoon Laal kashmiri Mirch, 1 Table spoon Turmeric , Salt(as per taste), 1 lemon, Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Wash potato , Tomato, Carrot and Peas with Fresh Water.
- Take Hawkins Cooker and heat it on medium Flame, Add 2 Table spoon of Butter in to it
- Add Freshly Chopped Tomato , Potato , Frozen Peas, Carrots in to it
- Add 2 table spoon of paav Bhaji Masala to get the flavour.
- Cover the cooker with its lid and boil it uptil 2 Whistles.
- Take a pan and heat it on a medium Flame
- Add 2 table spoon of Amul Butter, add a tablespoon of cumin , then add 2 table spoon of kasuri methi, add lal mirch, 1 table spoon of turmeric and salt as per taste.
- Add 2 onion finely chopped in to pan and fry till it is pink
- open the cooker lid after 10 minutes and add the vegetables to the pan
- mash the vegetables with a masher to get the authentic taste of bhaji.
- simmer the pan for 5 minutes on low flame
- Add Coriander Leaves for garnishing the bhaji
- Your Bhaji is ready to be served with onions and lemons
- open the pav packet
- Roast the Paav on Taava with a pinch of coriander leaves and pav Bhaji Masala
- Serve them hot with Bhaji