Ingredients: Onion, Tomato, Lal Mirch, Paneer Masala, Salt as per your taste.
- Cut Onion, Tomato into pieces .
- Grind them in a mixer / you may prefer a chopper
- Take a frying pan, put 2 spoons of butter in to it.
- Put Jeera, grinded onion / tomato mixture in to frying pan
- When all the materials turns in to golden colour put some water and add 1 teaspoon of lal mirch and turmeric
- Add salt as per your taste
- Cut paneer in to small pieces
- Once the mixture is done you can add paneer cottage
- Keep it on gas for 2 to 3 minutes
You Kadai Paneer is ready and can be served with Nans / butter roti/Tandoori Roti
Ingredients: Moong dal, Desi ghee(50 gm), salt as per your taste, Lal Mirch , Turmeric, One Onion, One Tomato
- Chop one Onion and One Tomatao
- Boil Moong Dal In a pressure Cooker
- Take a fry pan add one teaspoon of ghee and add one teaspoon of jeera
- Fry for one minute
- Add chopped onion, fry for 2 minutes till onion turns golden.
- Add chopped Tomato
- Mix the Mixture Well
- Add Lal Mirch, turmeric and salt as per your taste
- Add one glass of water to the mixture
- keep boiling the mixture and keep on mixing
- Add boiled Dal to the mixture
- Put Gas on low and allow the dal to be completly mixed with the ingredients
Serve your Moong Dal with Tawa Roti/Naans